Thursday, August 30, 2007

 

Carmarthen: Suzanne Wareham

Working in Woolworths, Suzanne Wareham is constantly abused by local teenagers.
Suzanne, 42, of Carmarthen, told Mums' Army: 'I have four kids and live in a small town that was lovely and peaceful when I was a child. But over the past few years our community has deteriorated.
'When I try to prevent some teenagers from shoplifting they get confrontational and irate. They hang about in big gangs and are out on the streets until all hours of the night. They can be aggressive, especially towards the vulnerable - like the elderly and those with learning difficulties.
'I'm joining Mums' Army because I believe something has to be done to save our society.'
Suzanne Wareham,
Carmarthen
Tel: 07743 952423

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?