Thursday, April 26, 2007

 

Forres, Moray: Debbie Smith

When a disruptive young single mum moved into Debbie Smith’s block of flats, Debbie was forced to protect her elderly neighbours.
Debbie, 41, called Mums’ Army and said: ‘She had a riotous party and people were starting fights with residents. When my husband and I asked them to have respect, I was thrown against a wall and landed on the base of my spine. I've been told I narrowly escaped being paralysed for life. Security buzzers are pressed during the night and one neighbour has put herself into a residential home to escape. The council needs to take action before something serious happens.’
Debbie Smith,
Forres, Moray
E-mail: debbiesmith04@btinternet.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?