Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

Hounslow, Greater London: Andrea Porteous

It was the middle of the night when a thug tried to smash his way into Andrea Porteous’s home and threatened to set his dog on her and her two daughters.
Andrea, 38, contacted Mums’ Army and said: ‘He broke the lock but somehow I managed to keep hold of the door to stop him, then he fled. After that I knew I had to move my children to safety.’
It wasn’t the first time something had happened in the six months Andrea had been living in Hounslow, Greater London.
‘Within a week of moving here, two people were stabbed,’ she explains.
She has moved now and says: 'I don’t know if I’ll ever feel safe. I’m joining Mums’ Army to do whatever I can to help others.’
Andrea Porteous,
Hounslow, Greater London
Tel: 07772 426463
E-mail: andrea_porteous@yahoo.co.uk

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?