Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 

Blackburn, Lancashire: Amanda Gallager

Following many years of bullying from antisocial neighbours, Amanda Gallagher, 28, contacted Mums’ Army because she can take no more.
She says: ‘My nine-year-old daughter has been attacked. Our family is woken up in the middle of the night by drunk and abusive neighbours who threaten to burn our house down.
‘I've been filling out police antisocial behaviour forms for three years, but I am the only one speaking out because other people here are too scared.
‘I’m joining Mums’ Army in the hope that I can encourage others to combat what’s happening.’
Amanda Gallagher,
Blackburn, Lancashire
E-mail: blackburnlass28@yahoo.co.uk

Comments:
I know Amanda, I dont want my name to be known, as I know how these louts can retaliate. I think she does brilliant to stand up to these idiots. Its wrong that you have to go to these extremes to get your point across. I will be putting my name forward to this brilliant campaigne. Well done to everyone envolved in Mums Army. Keep up the good work
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?