Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 

Holywell, Flintshire: Tracy Stephens

After Tracy Stephens’s husband left her and their six children, local yobs started to set upon them.
Tracy, 44, of Holywell, Flintshire, contacted Mums’ Army and said: ‘My garden was wrecked, I was subjected to abuse and it wasn’t safe for my children to leave the house.
‘We fled to a refuge and then we were housed in another town for a fresh start. But from day one we suffered from behaviour worse than that which we’d escaped. Gangs of up to 20 yobs threw stones at the windows and doors every day. It went on for three years. We had no choice but to move again when my son and I were threatened by teenage street gangsters. It was terrifying.
‘We suffered for eight years and had to move four times before we finally found peace. Now I want to join Mums’ Army to put all that I have experienced to good use.’
Tracy Stephens,
Holywell, Flintshire
Tel: 07731 637822

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?