Monday, September 18, 2006

 

Woolwich, London: David Hall

When a car was burnt-out in the supermarket car park only yards from his new home, David Hall saw the warning signs. David, 28, says: ‘I complained to the police and the council but the car stayed there for over a year. To say there are problems here is an understatement, yet nothing is done by the authorities. I refuse to go out at night because I don’t feel safe at all. Antisocial behaviour and drug abuse is rife. It’s just unbelievable. I’m scared of what could happen and I have waited long enough for something to be done. It’s down to members of Mums’ Army to take action to better our communities.’
David Hall,
Woolwich, London
E-mail: daviselondon@aol.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?