Monday, September 18, 2006

 

Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands: Sarah Bellhouse

Scared about the future for her seven-year-old autistic son, Sarah Bellhouse has joined Mums’ Army to fight for a safer and more respectful community. Sarah, 26, who has three children, says: ‘The stories of victimisation I read in Take a Break make my blood boil. I am determined to make sure that my son is not targeted by yobs just because he’s different. I believe it’s boredom that turns children into yobs and I want to help provide more facilities for young people in our area. I hope that by joining Mums’ Army I can change things and make a difference.’
Sarah Bellhouse,
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands,
E-mail: sassy_buffy1@hotmail.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?