Monday, September 18, 2006

 

Ronkswood, Worcester: Suzanne Collins

Yobs have attacked Suzanne Collins’ 16-year-old son for the second time and now she desperately wants to stop antisocial behaviour before it gets worse. Suzanne, 46, says: ‘I am completely fed up. There is a lack of action by police and a lack of facilities provided by the council. When the kids get bored they look for something else to do, legal or not. I have seen yobs smash our local church windows and brazenly deal drugs in daylight just yards from my home. I am terrified to think what things will be like when my six-year-old grandson is a teenager. We have to act now.’
Suzanne Collins,
Ronkswood, Worcester
Tel: 07743 455360
E-mail: lotus6661960@aol.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?