Monday, September 18, 2006

 

Consett, Co Durham: Elaine Buckmaster

After divorcing from her husband, Elaine Buckmaster took her four children to a new home in search of a fresh start. Elaine, 51, says: ‘I was desperate to provide a new life for my children, but I had no idea what we were walking into. Yobs terrorised us because we were outsiders and they made our lives hell. For three years my children and I have been verbally and physically attacked, our home is vandalised and we can’t go out of our front door without being abused. I have complained to the council and the police almost every day, but we are still afraid. With four children to protect, I have no choice but to fight back and if I can help others to speak out then together we might make a difference.’
Elaine Buckmaster,
Consett, Co Durham
Tel: 07906 561882
E-mail: Ellieb1907@aol.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?