Monday, September 18, 2006

 

Bournemouth, Dorset: Anne Grineau

After her 86-year-old mother was robbed in her own home, Anne Grineau complained to the council about the antisocial behaviour on their road. Anne, 59, who has four children and three grandchildren, says: ‘A gang of youths congregated outside her house at all hours of the day and night. It was terrifying my mother. When I complained, they targeted me. I was threatened, spat at, followed and harassed.
‘At times there have been up to 20 yobs outside my house and they intimidate me in front of my young grandchildren. My teenage daughter is scared to even go into our garden. I have had enough and am totally at my wits’ end. My family and I deserve a life. The council take no action.’
Anne Grineau,
Bournemouth, Dorset
E-mail: annegrineau@hotmail.co.uk

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?